Monday, April 21, 2008

Expose for today

So, i was thinking....i blog stalk pretty much everyone i go to high school with. So if you arent on my friends list, blog stalking me....i am probably doing the exact same thing: here is a list...and please if you are reading your name on this list...let me know, because then i wont feel like such a loser....then again if no one responds...that is even sadder!! haha, oh well..warning...some of you i didnt even know in high school, so if you go private within a few days i will get the point. I decided not to put the current last names...there are some maiden names on there, so if there are like seven jessicas i am blog stalking, you all got lumped into one....

the danjanoviches (both of you girls, except stephanie who is now private...meany)

cassidy

emily

jocelyn

brianna

nichole

camie (well i used to, again private)

jacy

jessica

andrea

katie

mcCall



those are really just the ones i go and look at regularly(and i know i forgot a ton)......if you are reading this, i have probably read yours too!! though, if not....hey cool, i am being blog stalked...im not the only one doing the stalking...drop me a note and i will blog stalk you as well!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

of course i blog stalk you...what else is there to do?!

Kristen said...

Love the blog stalking! Especially the confessions, haha. It's so nice to know there are other people out there who love to stalk!

Robyn said...

thanks cheryl! as to the rest of you blog stalkers....fess up, i know you are out there!!!

Lyndsi said...

Rob, you know I stalk you! You should post pics of you and your man and your future dog!!

Anonymous said...

hey, we all do it. your just fine

Jocelyn said...

Robyn..why i dont haveyou on my friends list is beyond me! Obviously I am looking at your blog too! :)

Robyn said...

Ok i am legitimizing my relationships with cheryl and jocelyn...and adding you to my friends list

Cheryl said...

yay for legitimacy!

Micki said...

Robyn! Stalk me! I am definitely a stalker myself, especially since I recently joined the blogging world. Getting in touch with people from high school has been so much fun! I just find people off other blogs. Don't know if that's acceptable "blog etiquette", but oh well. You look like you're having tons of fun and I agree with Lyndsi. More pics of you and your man!

Emily Blais said...

oh my gosh, you crack me up! Of COURSE I look at your blog. haha. Add me to your list silly! You are already on mine :)

Ashley H said...

I have to say that I blog stalk as well. I think everyone does it. You look like you are doing good.