Thursday, May 1, 2008

Expose for the day

I HATE DREW BARRYMORE!!!












I know...i know, you all love her....but i cannot even stand to hear her voice. Hate is a strong word....and it isnt even based off of her as a person. I haven't a clue what she is really like and she may be the mother theresa of movie-land, but in almost every movie she has ever done that I have been forced to see, i can quote my LEAST favorite line of hers...you know that stupid whiny line she says that is so completely stating the obvious. I feel bad for hating her, i think it is weird that i really cant stand her voice...but i do...i hate hate hate almost every movie she has starred in. I also hate that people think she is a "good actress"....she ONLY EVER PLAYS THE SAME ROLE EVERY TIME... anyway, enough of that, i could really go on for hours, and then i would move on to other actor/actresses i do not like at all....like that "scientist" on jurassic park./.....BLAHhhCH!






I LOVE Cate Blanchett....everything about her...that should even out all the hate....

PS- i know, i am a mean person who is judging someone i dont even know and i am probably going to hell.....but i cant deny this any longer...i will not be a slave to drew's whiny/romantic comedy crap any longer

8 comments:

Brynn said...

I'm not a fan of hers either (I can't say that I hate her though). She looks terrible in that dress too.

Kristen said...

Oh, finally! A fellow Drew-hater. She is sooo annoying. I really can't stand how she moves her mouth when she talks. And really, let's be honest, she is NOT cute. Not that I'm anything to brag about, but that's why I'm NOT in movies. Yuck.

Robyn said...

i know....i kind of chose a really unflattering pic of her....which makes me even meaner!!! oh well, there are a lot of really cute ones out there if anyone feels bad about me victimizing dre like that

carly k said...

Ok. I can't say that I love her movies, but I do like them. However, I have seen her in real-life at the resturaunt I worked at in NY and she was one of the NICEST celebs ever!! She treated her waiter with tons of respect and wasn't a high-maintenance bitch or anything close to it! She was really nice to the other people eating there and maybe even signed some autographs for other diners, which was a major no-no at
Bond Street. And she was really pretty in person, too! I thought.

Also, let it be known that I LOVE Cate Blanchet. That woman has amazing talent! I love ALL of her movies!

Lyndsi said...

I love your expose for the day! Brent thinks she is hot, I do not! WOW... sounds like a poem is starting to emerge!

Robyn said...

Carly, i feel bad abouthating her movies, cuz deep down i know she is probably a way good person.....i am conflicted on the inside about it, reall i am

Cheryl said...

i'm not a drew fan either. i got it from my husband. now every time i see her or hear her i can't stand it and have to change the channel.

Crystal said...

Haha! I like Drew (as far as chick flicks go, Fever Pitch is one of my favs, but mostly due to Jimmy Fallon--huge crush on him)but I hate Cameron Diaz and Ben Affleck. Throw up!!! I'm with you on Cate though.