Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Expose for today

I decided to try and and do a little expose about myself (or those around me) once or twice a week which hopefully are embarassing/revealing/and/or humouress...just because it is good to get things out in the open.....



I pride myself on good movie tastes...my favorites are things like Coen brothers films, royal tenenbaums, life is beautiful, last king of scotland, once, juno.....mainly indie films that are very dark, passionate, thought provoking, and well contrived...



this weekend while my boyfriend was away i rented high school musical two...and watched it TWICE!!!! i couldnt get enough, so i went and rented one the next day!!!! It was pretty embarrassing in the line at blockbuster with HS1 one day after i had rented HS2..... i dont care if i am way too old for him, but zac efron is such a dream boat i could DIE!!! (oh and HS2- WAY better than HS1). SUch a guilty pleasurel, but DAMN those tunes are catchy!



4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hahaha!!!! This post cracks me up!

carly k said...

Secretly I've been wanting to see those movies, too, but there is NO WAY I can convince my husband we should rent them. hahah

Anonymous said...

Paaa-LEASE!!! I TIVO'd HS2 and watched it every day for a week! Haven't seen HS1 though. haha, its so cheesy and happy!
HS2 is a must see!
I'm glad the cat is out of the bag now for both of us.

Lyndsi said...

Rob! Kenna and I jam out to HS2 every day on the CD my mother in law bought us! We love it!