Wednesday, September 12, 2007



So i just thought for those of you( if there are really any readers out there) who don't know my boyfriend, that i would post a little about him.

Mike is a PhD student in Neurobiology. He is -as you may assume -too smart for words to describe, but he is very patient, not at all arrogant, and a great teacher as well.

Mike grew up in Viriginia and moved out here to go to the U. we met at a party where i flirted with him to get me a job interview (thats right, and i have NO shame...it was a great job). turns out i really enjoyed flirting with him and he did as well....so we started dating.

We both love hiking, skiing, and being outdoors. We both study too much and work too long and cherish the few hours in the day we see each other. Its been a year and a month now and it has been awesome. I cant quite get over how nice this relationship is...especially compared to the very rocky relationships i had in the past.

The other day I had to go to the ER for a pain in my back (again!)....and as usual they did not know what was going on so they sent me home. Mike took me to the ER and waited and then when we drove home he said he had to go into work....he came back 20 minutes later with my favorite foods and a new book. He is so caring its ridiculous.

Anywho, this is a pretty old pic of him, but i will post more as we are going on a cruise in december.....and moab next weekend. but yeah, I am not really good at doing tributes to people as many of you are, but that is my michael....and i am pretty damn pleased with him :)

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Is this Robyn Moore? If so this is Kasey. Okay you guys are brainiacs! Is that even a word? Anyways it sound like you are doing great! Gosh way to go with school and everything you are doing with your career. I just wanted to say Hi!

Robyn said...

Thanks Casey.....I have to admit I have totally blog stalked you a little. Your baby is adorable, she is making me baby hungry.

jamie lynette said...

Robyn...Consider your blog now blog stalked! I'm digging the black color scheme! Cruises are awesome you 2 will have a blast!