Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Catching up

Since I haven't been around in a while, I have been entertained by many's blogs down in good ol san jorge. I sort of had a horrible realization that I was indeed a blog stalker as I would check up on people (unbeknownst to them entirely!). So i am coming out, and as long as work is slow, you all can blog stalk me as well so I dont feel so bad.

I am in SLC, working at a biochemistry/genetics lab and working on med school apps. It is exhausting, but thankfully i have my running buddies, the mountains, my climbing fellahs, my wonderful boyfriend and a few of my wild sisters up here to help me with the stress. I LOVE salt lake city, down to the smelly salt flats and all the way up to the Uintahs, although having lived abroad for a while, i totally yearn for travel.

My boy is a HUGE part of my life; however, being he is a doctoral candidate in neurobiology, we dont get nearly as much time together and we would hope. We've been together for a year now and so far its been awesome....no wedding bells soon though so don't get too excited. After reading this you all must think we are the biggest nerds in the world.....we probably are, but sometimes we do really cool things like drive cross country, go climbing, backpacking, and all sorts of wild adventures.

That is about it for now....if you know me or used to know me, i'd love to be you friend (seeing as how right now i probably just read your site anonymously...which is kind of creepy).

No comments: