Friday, May 9, 2008

Expose for the day




I LOVE NERDY GUYS!!!!!






I really do....if you can whisper sweet nothings of cell transport, force=mass*acceleration, or the way a carbon chain breaks down to make the essential buildin blocks of life....i am yours!!!!




with that said....this nerdy wonderful man is going on tour in the US FINALLLY!!!! its like my hearts desire to see the ingenious BECK in concert possibly may come true.....if i can figure out how to get to seattle or san fran in the fall.........

3 comments:

Robyn Palmer said...

Hey,

What's your e-mail address and i send you the press release about the rescue.

P.S. I dig Beck too. Is he coming to SLC?

Robyn Palmer said...

Sorry about the stupid question above. Good luck getting to SFO or SEA!

jamie lynette said...

How did the cyst removal go? I hope you're doing alright.

And there is nothing like a Nerdy guy! That is why I married an engineer...you can't get much nerdier than that :)