Thursday, March 20, 2008

Funny names

So at my new job (I work as a research director at Primary CHildren's Medical Center) I get to look at A LOT of kids charts. One thing I have really enjoyed are the odd/hilarious/sad/ peculiar names people name their kids. I feel for these kids I really do....sometimes parents are just asking for their kids to hate them later:

My favorite for the day is


MAXIMUM

NO JOKE! can you IMAGINE the jokes, innuendos, and all sorts of stuff kids will come up with......if i were this kid, i would refuse to ever go to math class

teacher "maximum, what is maximum allowance of volume of h20 in the jar?" \

He better be a poly sci major

5 comments:

carly k said...

That's funny!

Um, I have a random question for you...can you email me or let me email you... carlykillpack@gmail.com

Spanks.

Heidi said...

Wow that is a silly name. I sure hope they call him just Max! I think you should post more names when you find them... :)

Lyndsi said...

Maximum huh!? They are asking for major rebellion-

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

oh dear, I swear the weird names come from Utah....
Kendra (member my little sis?) is naming her daughter
Retlee Maree Manzanares

She doesn't seem to care that her child will not learn her name until she's 20! So so bitter about this...

Crystal said...

Nice! Made-up names make me throw up!!