Saturday, March 8, 2008

ABC tag

Here we go...
A- Attached or single: Depends on who's asking! attached...
B- Best Friend(s): Mike and Nicholas-right now I am lacking on female friends in SLC (dont worry lyndsi-you are always number one)
C-Cake or Pie: ALLERGIC TO BOTH-damn gluten!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: insulin pump, timbuk2bag
F- Favorite Color: love them all at different times...right now i am into burnt orange
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: BEARS!!  something about the worms freak me out....maybe cuz i used to experiment on worms
H- Hometown: St. George, UT
I -Indulgence(s):too many to list....soydream, chips and salsa, organic PB, long runs, outdoor equipment (mainly coats....i have about ten different parkas), books, good CDS (way into peter paul and bjorn right now)
J- January or July: Oh man, they are both good.  they are also both right toward the end of the season which makes you kind of sick of that season at the time....but i love them both
K-Kids: does my boyfriend count?  i have plants...thats kind of close
L-Life is incomplete without: diet coke, mike, and the outdoors
M- Marriage Date: April 24th, 2009!  hahahah- JUST KIDDING!  that would be news to the Mister
N- Number of Siblings: 6, good gravy my mom was a champ!  had us all natural too!
O- Oranges or Apples: not into fruit as much as veggies....but id say clementines, but if they are big oranges, then apples.....im a weirdo
P- Phobias or Fears: Crickets!!!!  no joke-i find spiders fascinating, but i am scared to death of crickets....and being tickled to death...also not a joke, there is NOTHING funny about being tickled
Q- Quote(s): geez i dont know, there really isnt one i live by.....so ill go with an old favorite "its better to be a slug than a dead slug, right coach?"
R- Reason To Smile: It is getting warmer outside! i get to go skate skiing tomorrow, and next weekend i am in san horhey mt biking, then i go to SAN FRAN with work  :)  YAY!!
S- Season: spring and fall, the others are good too, but it is best running in spring in fall
T- Tag Six: whoever 
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I once got a pine needle stuck in my ear, i also once got my headdress stuck in the scenery during the korean ballet, hmm.....i have never been stung by a bee, i have three chronic disorders (with 7 kids it is inevitable that one would be defective), i once almost died when the hospital misdiagnosed appendicitis and sent me home on morphine....then they tried to kill me when i came back...long story really, and pretty gross at that (that is a lot more than one....so just pick your favorite)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: i was a vegetarian for six years!  but try to be a vegetarian and celiac...you are asking for cornmeal the rest of your life
W- Worst Habit: Picking my face (stupid zits).
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: hmm....they are both fine, what a dumb question though huh? WHO CARES?  i guess x is difficult...
Y- Your Favorite Food: chips and salsa....the hotter the better...with big chunks of veggies in them....and lots of garlic and cilantro
Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius....and i live up to it too!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha!! Caring for plants prepares you for parenthood. If only it were true!

I'll be your friend in SLC :)

Robyn said...

YAY!!! i like having friends :)

Lyndsi said...

Your my number one girlfriend too! It is better to be slug than a dead slug! I live by that phrase every day!!! I can't believe you are coming down here this weekend! I'm going up there on Friday and coming home Saturday afternoon so Mike may luck out and have to take me out next time! I'll call you when I get back into town. We are going to see Disney Princess on Ice up there!!!

Robyn said...

NO!!! everyone is coming up when i am coming down......sad sad sad