Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Since a lot of you haven't seen me in years, i found some photos online (my pc is broken). they are a few years old of the camp I volunteer at each summer and of my study abroad. I also threw my cute neices and nephews (minus a few) in there as well.

This is a tiny little village where my friend Dionne and I had the best bread and chevre i have ever had. I call this my french love affair....because the food there was unbelievable!


Just goofing off in Barcelona

My lacrosse club at Diabetic camp...nothing scarier than a bunch of kids swinging sticks at each other


My little sister and I last christmas, destroying a gingerbread house....



My niece, outrageous personalities run in the family

My nephews...looking cool

I will try to get more current photos up there soon....

1 comment:

jamie lynette said...

So you really did go to France...I guess now I have proof. Post more pictures of that.