Tuesday, October 5, 2010

on the docket....

Here is what is to come:

recap of the St. George Marathon (or as i like to call it: the hot as hell race)
Portland to see the boy run his first marathon (i WILL take pics)
New York City for thanksgiving!!!
Denver in November
Halloween in Park City
Macchu Piccu (maybe) this winter
Germany (maybe) in the spring (my sister JUST moved there)
Mardi Gras (maybe) is New Orleans (my other sister is about to move away from there)
SKI SEASON- solitude again this year
graduating in May
Ghana in the summer
moving out of town to.....?

Since there are SO many firsts on here, I will try to be a religious blogger!

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Well, hello new blog!!! It looks great and I can't wait to see all of the experiences you have. Especially with Portland. I'm sad I didn't see you when you were here.. Hope all is well with your blisters!