Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Silly names for your kids.

I know I am going to post one of these and I will get an angry parent email one of these times, but i could not resist with this one. While at my job i see A LOT of kids names, and some are just outrageous. Here is my favorite for the week........are you ready for it?


SURPRISE


Surprise is the name. Do you think this child was a planned pregnancy? Do you think anyone would believe she was a planned pregnancy. AAAAAH, Surprises can be good and bad :)

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I was just skimming when I first read it and thought you were saying that you were prego with an unplanned baby! Had to reread it! Love your new place!

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

NO NO NO....hahah, i just run into a bunch of funny names in my work place and like to blog about them. I may want to repost this...i am DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT

carly k said...

rad.

Sarah Taylor said...

Ha ha! That's awesome and horrible at the same time!

Lyndsi said...

WOW... poor kid! Maybe the parents were surprised of the sex of the baby?!