Friday, July 11, 2008

PARIS withdrawals




I know i know, when i write about how much i miss Paris on a regular basis it probably makes some of you want to throw up......i am SPOILED, I KNOW IT!!! but damn do i miss paris today........and most all days. I have started to speak french to my dog (that is right, i got a dog, pics to follow...i get the internet on tuesday!! YAY) and while speaking to me dog it makes me cry that my fluency is so terrible

anywho, today i remembered one of my favorite late night haunts......


This place "the foot of the pig" hahahah, is like Paris's Denny's equivalent. It is open all night, the waiters are awesome....and (unlike denny's) the food is amazing( unfortunately not as cheap either...but in paris money doesnt count right?)!!! Nothing in paris is actually open all night, so this was a regular hot spot for late night youngsters...


I had my first steak tartare here....that is raw beef people....i am just crazy like that!!! It was pretty good


Weird fact....there is also a pied du cochon in atlanta, the parisian owners opened one there when it got more popular...weird choice....

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Are you saying that smothered cheese fries are not that good?! hahaha.... actually they aren't but they look better than the raw hamburger! I'm sorry you miss Paris. You should have named your puppy that. Then again, maybe not.