Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Expose for the day (no pics yet, i am a slacker)

I can think of about twenty people off hand who will be shocked by this post.....but this is my post of things i really dont like but pretend to cuz everyone else seems to think they are AWESOME.....and the biggest one i can think of is...





disney land! how sad for me huh?? i mean, it is OK...its just when i get surrounded by other peoples kids running around, i start to hyperventalate "where are you parents?? where are your parents?? anyone could just take you!!!!!" runs around in my head constantly. Then there are the really little ones you are afraid you may step on......plus everything is so expensive...i just want some water, thats all....its like an airport, water at disneyland costs more than a meal in the real world...






and next....cruises! I know!!! what is WRONG with me???? it just seems like you never have the time you need in the place you want, plus then you are stuck on a boat with a BAJILLION people wanting to run around and play bingo and there is no room by the pool for relaxing unless you want to sit up front with the uber peppy/slightly scary cruise "host" singing to you.


speaking of cruises....my co-worker (that one who wants to be everyone's best friend even though she is totally mean and devisive) came home from her cruise with those braids in her hair with beads on the end...and i have been biting my tongue not to be mean....but my blogging friends wont care....so really lady, you are 55 years old...i know you want me to invite you and your whole family to hang out with my friends who are all less than half your age but the braids arent making you look any younger....ok now i am really mean...but she does stop by my desk on a regular basis to tell me my job is SOOOOO much easier/less important than hers (while she has tried to get my boss to fire me so she can take my job)......






and for those still reading...here is a really good expose for today. I definitely picked my nose at work today!! hahaha!!! that is RIGHT!! i admitted it....sometimes you just got to get the little bugger out and tissues arent around. that is the reward you get for making it to the end!




Ok, again negativity.....but then i think, well wait, this is good for everyone....because i will be one less person crowding the most wonderful place on earth and cruise ships.....yay for less crowds!!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are hilarious. I've not been to Dland but I am the same way about other people's kids!

Emily Blais said...

Robyn, you crack me up! My husband hates Disneyland too... Our poor children :( haha. Cruising on the other hand, is my favorite way to travel, so I will have to disagree with you there. I am one of the ones running around wanting to play Bingo :) I love your blog, you should post more often!!

Lyndsi said...

Rob. I totally don't like Disneyland either. Now Magic Mountain on the other hand! haha... remember your first coaster ride?! And whats wrong with the beaded braids?! Come August you will be rockin' them with her! We'll have Sara do it in your hair at Park City! :)

Ashley said...

When you described the lady with the braids, I immeadiately thought of that episode on Friends where Monica gets her hair done and she loves it but everyone hates it.

Heidi said...

You are hilarious. I love Disneyland...always have. My husband won't go with me though. He feels the same way as you! Ha ha. I haven't been on a cruise...and we didn't go on one for our honeymoon for the exact same reasons you stated. We didn't want to be rushed, have time limits, etc. It just doesn't sound too relaxing like a vaca should. :)