Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween



Let me tell you all (the few and far between readers i have out there) what I did for halloween! i holed up in my tiny apartment and studied! my boyfriend worked all night....we keep telling ourselves it will pay off eventually, although it is hard to see where the pay off is at this time...oh well, i could always try and get a sugah daddy if i ever get too depressed about being a poor student dating an even poorer grad student. So, in order to save my relationship I have taken up living vicariously through the rest of you and your blogs.




So now that halloween is come and gone, it is on to my favorite holiday....THANKSGIVING! my birthday sometimes falls on thanksgiving and frankly, i don't know what could be better than running in st. george weather, eating an awesome meal, opening presents and taking a nap....i am stoked! My favorite part of thanksgiving is the fact that regardless of my multiple allergies (i am celiac: i.e. no wheat, barley,rye, and all things good) my mom cooks me the best pumpkin pie ever!




Finally, so as not to dismiss halloween altogether...here is my neice all decked out.....She is a doll, and a hoot. I get to hang with her at thanksgiving as well, which is a definite bonus


5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hello Robyn! I'm so glad you found my blog. And how do you know Kristen Lotz????

Anyway--My hubby had to study on Halloween too!!! Big bummer. So much for family togetherness on holidays :)

When is your b-day? It must be pretty close to Sarah's if it's around Thanksgiving (which is totally my fav holiday too.)

Robyn said...

kristen and i used to be pretty close when we were much much younger, and to be honest i think her little girl is the funniest thing in the world...so i openly stalk her. its the 27th for me, and i will be an old fart

Anonymous said...

You crack me up Robin! I loved the first part of your post! Don't worry, we all gotta live vicariously. Let me break it down for ya: Once you're married, you still gotta do it. My "other life" is some good ol reality TV!! I love me some Hills drama and some bachelor romance!!!! haha. What a loser I just outed myself as!

Robyn said...

yeah, i unfortunately dont have cable :) ahaha, i must have the most boring life ever!! oh well...i did love the hills while i was a tv watcher. If only you all had a little more drama in your life you could fill that void.

Kristen said...

Ok, it's so random when you come across someone's blog and they already have your link! But, the great news is that it makes it so easy to confess in your own blog stalking :) How are you Robyn?! And how do you know Crystal Mickelson?! Such a small world! Anyway, I came across your blog through Crystal's - I was way excited to see that you have one! And I'm excited to see that I was a link too. Keep in touch!!!