Monday, January 12, 2009

Expose for today.....

.....i share my bed with my dog!!!







I know, it is way gross, but honestly it was SO cute when she was a puppy....and now that she is sixty pounds and quite large, she is too spoiled to move off the bed...plus look at that FACE!!! she has the puppy dog eyes down! Are any of you other dog owners guilty of this?? Or am I the only one with such a slobbery bed companion!

Oh and just in case you were wondering how izzy feels about her first winter.....here she is devouring a snowball mid air.....apparently she approves

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to sleep with my dog... But he stayed 3 lbs... Oh well. it's your "child" for heavens sake!

PS, BE CAREFUL!!! You are going to get yourself killed woman.

michaeljensen said...

robyn, robyn robyn,
so this is your dirty little secret.
blogging, huh? you dont even talk about sex or how much republicans blow balls. i mean this needs to have an entertainment value. you have tones of craziness to talk about and your an excellent writer, come on i expect this to be at least like US weekly or people magazine. next time i check i want to be impressed.

Robyn said...

Michael, this is why i didnt tell you about my blog to begin with.....Im way more PC than in real life

Lyndsi said...

At least you are a REAL hiker!! :) Don't be offended. I was told yesterday as well about the Chacos.... Love you!